Friday, February 23, 2007

FULL CHEESE FRIDAY

TRULY, TRULY...La Boum

a young Sophie Marceau, bad Franco-American Pop, it's High School French Class Perfection!

* I still know all the words by heart M. Henson!



FASHION DISASTERS IN WAITING


best left in africa


no joke, these are called Trimspa Blue. that was my reaction too.


SURE FIRE PARTY KILLER COCKTAIL

WINE SPARKLERS: Perk up your next warm-weather party the way its done in Austrian wine country: by mixing sparkling water or 7-Up with white wine. Served over ice with skewered grapes, it's bubbly refreshment at its best.

* Um, no.


THERE IS NO EXCUSE

People, you don't have to wear this ridiculous get up! If you did I never would have gone sky diving myself!


is B. Davis (grease monkey oil heir) trying to make me ill?


see!!!

No comments: