Thursday, March 22, 2007

DVD - THE SECRET



Watch this - no really. I am totally behind this. Law of attraction here I come!! A seriously interesting take on the principles of happiness, wealth, abundance and prosperity.

When you break it down (and move past the new age vibe), you just might discover this attitude describes the most successful and prosperous people in your life. I did. I have always looked to certain friends as role models and wondered their secret. Now I know, they practice this without realizing so. I definitely have some new ideas on accomplishment...

* my new mantra "Health, Wealth, Happiness and Love"

1 comment:

Marlayna said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie!!! And am a true believer of the laws of attraction too!!!!! Have a great Birthday Weekend.. we will have to get together soon!