Tuesday, July 10, 2007

FOR RUSSIA, WITH LOVE

Of course I had to do this!! The project is called Face Your Pockets, and it rocks. You pull all the odds and ends out of your pants or dump out your purse and then stick your face on the scanner and bang! Art! You then color correct it and obsess about your nose pore size, before mentally slapping some sense into yourself and gmailing it away.

I wish the whole site translated, as I would love to know what some of these folks do! The girl wearing the eye mask with perfect skin is totally my favorite. The lighting she managed (or created?) is fantastic! I am dying to know what the all gold girl does! I wonder if the guy who showed the to go sized bottle of Drakar actually dates. One girl flashed her tampon - nice. And I noticed that nearly every submission with a phone has 2 other items, a flash drive and a lighter. Interesting. It's almost like the project has been infiltrated by a small network of KGB operatives!


my submission, complete with phone and flash drive!

No comments: