Sunday, July 15, 2007

HOW TO VACATION IN THE HAMPTONS, WITHOUT LEAVING LA!

It was December, chilly and drab in Los Angeles. I needed something to remind me that life would not always be so grey (FYI, this is when only retail therapy will help).

I found myself at a shoe warehouse wandering the aisles, shoulders slumped, clutching my favorite purse, searching for inspiration and hope, in the perfect pair. Burying myself in the back corner I tried shoe after shoe like I was Prince Charming and Cinderella all rolled into one.

And then, it happened. I spotted a pristine white box bearing his name. Calvin Klein. Gingerly I reached out and pulled it from the shelf. What would be inside? Would they fit? Was this the winter salvation I was looking for?

Now I happily present my beautiful white, buttery soft, leather loafers with silver soles out on their inaugural stroll!




my only complaint is that they are a tad conceded. man, can these two chatter about their own fabulousness!

No comments: