Sunday, October 28, 2007

ART DIRECTION

Fracture. Fragment. These are the words I would use to describe my brain function lately (outside of work). As an example, below I have listed all the great blog post titles I have come up with, that I just cannot seem to spin into full fledged thoughts. This is good stuff people! So here is my new thought. I need to be a bloggy art director. I will conjour up the titles and story lines and you little blog monkeys will craft the actual posts. I think this could work out famously.

1. BONEHEADED (reflections on a series of boneheaded moves I made earlier this year and the ramifications of those actions, yes it involves a boy. Of course it does)

2. COLD SNAP (thoughts on how fabulous it would be experiencing fall in London, while attending an MFA program and waiting for my Godson to arrive)

3. SOCIAL FUNK (my reflections on how the latest reshuffling of the players in my life is unfolding. Bonus - what I am working on manifesting next, a PIC!)

4. GROUPIES, GUPPIES, AND OTHER FAG HAG WORTHY TITLES (about how madly in love with my new co-workers I am)

5. FUTURE STATEMENTS VIA MY UNCONSCIOUS (a synopsis of the latest in an ongoing series of life altering dreams. This one involved a flying boat!!)

No comments: