Tuesday, October 30, 2007

SKIN

It's our biggest organ. It's also a canvas, and a flag. So much about us is revealed by our skin.

"Ever has it been that love does not know it's own depth, until our separation." That was just said on the TV show I am watching. Or something very close to that. What can I say, I am not a secretary.

What if it takes you nearly 10 months to acknowledge that you separated yourself from something pretty incredible? And then admit you were a bonehead because you got scared. Even after he said the single most perfect thing a man could say, that he's an ass man.

How do these 2 things make any sense together? His flag was an incredible fish inspired leg piece (that must be finished by now), and mine was a mask. My horoscope said today was the day for climbing trees.

So this is me, sitting out on a limb.

No comments: