Sunday, November 4, 2007

SO I MAY HAVE PARTIED A LITTLE TOO HARD AT MY NEIGHBOR'S POST HALLOWEEN, RECYCLE YOUR COSTUME PARTY LAST NIGHT...

Most of late last night is fuzzy. Brain fryingly so. I woke up this morning to some interesting late night googleing; St. Francis of Assisi, port-a-caths, and Robbie Williams. One's internet history can be alarmingly fascinating.

Until you begin to remember that all this googleing coincided with a conversation. One you had with your neighbor. While dressed as Barbie circa 1988. Classy.

I wish I could remember the actual conversation, since that must have really been something. How exactly does one go about crafting Brit Pop's Reigning Bad Boy, Cancer's Tools of the Trade and Catholicism into one two person exchange? Obviously I am up for the Nerd Life Time Achievement Award of 2007.

The end came swiftly when I informed him that I needed to go throw up the 3 guacamole covered taquitos I decided were a smashingly good idea after all those cocktails.

Alcohol = The Devil.

No comments: