Monday, July 28, 2008

I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!

NUT SACK ON NATIONAL TV!!


I have pondered this ad for a week or 2 now. In my brain I know that they must be saying NUT SNACK, but then again, the darn things come in bags so...maybe? Either way, people this is just wrong!

And very funny.

I googled the term (yes I googled "NUT SACK") to see if I was imagining this whole phenomenon, and (thankfully!) I am not. Other bloggers are all a-giggle over this, just like me. I have to say that even though I have just written that NUT SACK would be wrong, it would also be wickedly clever. I might even buy those nuts, and I don't like nuts.

* Update - I saw the ad again while writing this post and wouldn't you know, they have changed their tag line to something like, great natural snack. Not funny.

No comments: