Saturday, January 10, 2009

EXACTLY WHY NOT

Scars. Lack of girly parts. This year will be 5 years. A corner? A milestone? Do I fu*king care? I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime to excuse the confusion many people have as to why I sport only horizontal scars across my chest, if they can "reconstruct" things like nips, THIS IS WHY. Not to mention that I have very little trust in anyone who says, "they will look real." Sure, 'cause in a beauty contest between you and Mother Nature, my money is on you. All this makes me seem like I don't love my plastic surgeon. I do. She is amazing and I know she could and would do an amazing job. But it just wouldn't be the same. And if the damn things won't function, do I really need them? Nope. Not me.

Ack. As if we all don't have enough to deal with, now let's just pile on some hairy dick nipples. I'd rather not.

xoxo, wee

ps - S. don't stop. We all come close. We all wonder why do I do this? For you. I treat this blog like a journal. I am just a journal whore and the idea that others may read this keeps me motivated. But it is for me. Congrats on Year One.

No comments: