Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'M HOME

After a mildly exhausting day at the office I arrived home and looked forward to an evening away from the world. Maybe some history channel. Definitely some internet playtime. I needed a good, inspirational soundtrack.

Crash! Thud! Fu*king damn whore bitch! Bump. Bump. Bump.

I set aside my mactop and ventured over to the front window. What on earth could all that racket be over? I peered gingerly between the blinds and nearly pissed myself laughing.

24 cans of Coors Light were independently rolling and exploding down the outside staircase.

Sometimes there is no better comedy than one's drunken neighbor loosing all his beer. Cheap beer. That's why you don't drink cheap beer, it has a mind of it's own and the means to do whatever it pleases. Which tonight was beers on parade.

xoxo, wee

No comments: