Thursday, June 25, 2009

SATURDAY SAILING WITH CHARLIE

How it started:

It's also wrong of me to admit that I had this album AND still know all the words... the shame... the shame...

What do ya got going on this weekend - wanna fu*k off an entire Sat. and drive to Ventura to kayak at some islands?

xo,
C

I like what you're thinking.

-Marlo


The kayaking went down hard (even after I got so excited that I ran around the office arms flailing, yelling double KAYAK!!) Actually the whole afternoon crashed and burned and culminated with 2 fancy new nick names in honor of our 1970's personas that were born later that night. But THAT is a whole other story. Holy run on sentence Batman.

We did however go sailing instead. Hello! It's whale watching season.




our merry schooner


Charlie's ready!






it was windy and perfect for inflating the sails






Charlie helps


Marlo enjoys the sitting portion






our camera shy Captain


bye boat!

* charter the Bill of Rights

No comments: