Thursday, August 9, 2007

A DRY DILEMMA

I like raisins. I said it. Especially those yellow guys. Umm.

However I do not like raisins in boxes. In theory the product would be fantastic. Individual portions of raisins to take away with you on grand adventures. You and the raisins go to the Sahara. You and the raisins at Niagara Falls (okay maybe not there, for fear that you might actually take that grade school advice and marry the wrinkly, little dudes). Sunning in Jamaica Mon, with you guessed it - the raisins! Life should be so perfect.

However, the cardboard box while excellent for say laundry soap, sucks for sealing in raisin moisture. And take it to heart, a dry raisin is a 10 on the yuck scale. So my quest for eco-friendly individually portioned raisins continues. Dime bags probably aren't such a hot idea. Last time someone found me with one of those there was no convincing them that it was sage. Really. Sadly at that time it actually was. So raisins packed up in those is probably asking for trouble as well.

Man is it a slow news day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dryer the better, I say, the dryer the better...

sexdollmarts said...

I want to buy a adult sex toys. I need the company of a real love dolls . Where can I buy inflatable doll?