Saturday, October 6, 2007

IN REMEMBERENCE OF ME

So yearlier this year I redesigned this blog and tonight as I caught up on her blogging, she inspired me to think about a time capsule. Well, more specifically what I would stick in my own time capsule. Here goes:

1. a copy of Catcher in the Rye, Johnny Got His Gun, 9 Stories, Brave New World and Man O'War.

2. my Michael Kors Hobnail Boots circa 2006

3. my High School Box that contains the only things I kept from 1993-1997

4. this blog and my website (don't ask how, that's not important)

5. Yum Chaa Lemon Sherbet Tea and tea kettle

6. a joint :)

7. my favorite gold clutch evening purse

8. the movies Princess Bride, Dr. Strangelove, Logan's Run, Breakfast at Tiffany's and Casablanca (oh oh save room for Indiana Jones Raider's of the Lost Ark and Ghostbusters - what?)

9. the feeling of falling in love / the look on someone's face when they saw me for the first time (I realize that makes no sense to anyone but me)

10. music from The Beatles, The Cure, Fiona Apple, Michael Jackson (before Bad), Beethoven and Rachmaninoff

11. that pink hat I wore all through the Big C that D made for me

12. my hot pink and purple, paint splattered, palm tree adorned, Miami Miss bike (god, could one girl have loved a bike more? I'd still ride her!)

13. Alexander's red hoodie from pre-school that turned me into Wonder Woman when he let me wear it.

14. The Vogue Sept 1996 issue

15. my first bottle of Chanel's Vamp nail polish

16. tickets to every show/concert I have ever attended

17. the memory book I created for my first trip to Europe - it was sooo cool!

I know there must be more but for a Saturday night I think this will suffice.

No comments: