Thursday, October 11, 2007

PROUD MARY


Miss Mary May and her fabulous smile

I am still in shock. In fact, I so thought that this was a cruel joke, I didn't believe it until I looked up the website of the mortuary. Then I sat mouth open at my desk and stared at my computer screen. "Mary May is gone", looped through my brain. Only it didn't fit. I whistled for a drink but sadly there are no cocktail waiters at the office. How could the girl who was always up for a little chat and didn't forget birthdays, be dead?

May your sweet, little soul have an easy journey and know that you will be greatly missed. Mary May 04, 25 1984 / 10, 05 2007

* I recieved news of her passing via myspace which disturbs me on a whole other level.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel... been thru that recently too... my thoughts and prayers are with you!