Sunday, March 30, 2008

AWESOME SINGLE PERSON BEHAVIORS

In an episode of Sex and the City, Carrie talks about her single person behaviors. The things you do that you wouldn't want to, share, show or discuss necessarily. It got me thinking about my special, single quirks. What do I do, or have done that I wanted to share only with myself? So here's my list of awesome single person-ness:

1. Dancing to Fleetwood Mac's Gypsy at 2am in my livingroom.

2. Listening to the same melancholy song over and over.

3. Eating cereal for dinner.

4. Reading romance novels with wine and kleenex.

5. Talking for 4 hours on the phone with your girlfriends about boys, fashion and "the universe".

6. Weeping when you realize that nothing truly stays the same.

7. Feeling at home with yourself for the first time.

8. Relishing your vices, every once in a while.

9. Watching a Miami Vice Marathon with a girlfriend in leg warmers and cut off sweatshirts.

10. Day dreaming.

* in no particular order, but 1 is probably still 1.

No comments: