Sunday, August 16, 2009

YOU CAN GET IT ALL. ON CRAIGSLIST.

ROCK MY GRANDFATHER TO DEATH! (Santa Monica)

Date: 2009-08-15, 4:59PM PDT

Hi there! How are you? I'm fine. Okay, let's get serious now. My grandfather is on his deathbed and I'm looking for some musicians who are okay with rocking him to death. He used to be a roadie for several bands including The Rolling Stones and ACDC so this is right up his alley. The gig pays $200 and the rules are simple: Rock your balls off until the old man flatlines. Obviously, no insane shit like breaking a guitar over his head or anything like that. In fact, avoid physical contact if you can. If you're interested, please let me know. Remember: We're taking a man's life with rock so if you feel even a little bit messed up about this, my advice is to keep playing whatever cupcake gigs you currently waste your potential with. Otherwise, shoot me an email. Oh yeah, no "Journey" or any of that other Karaoke bullshit.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!


*Oh craigslist, the joy and atrocities you bring into my life are truly priceless. Thanks for sharing Dixie!

No comments: