Thursday, May 10, 2007

INNER OFFICE TWITTER AND OTHER RANDOMNESS

9:49am
There's volcano coffee (super dark) being made by J. while we discuss the young human male mating call taking place outside our one way mirror/window.

"Really."
"Yea. It's why I didn't date much in high school."
"I can see how the public crotch thrust wouldn't exactly do it for you."
"Exactly. And thank you."
"What are you eating?!"
"Mufff."
"Huh?"
"(swallow) Pita with cream cheese, sundried tomato, roasted bell pepper and herbed mozzarella."
Blank stare. "Wow. You're like a trash compactor."

At that moment D. walks in the door spouting about last night's episode of Lost. A TV show I have never gotten, don't enjoy or care about. J. and D. gesture wildly and go off down the hall recounting how it was better than when someone shot someone else. Whatever. He's just lucky I wasn't reheating shrimp curry this early.

And thanks to the NY Times, I have finally won a long standing debate I have going with several people. Yes Ben Gibbard of Death Cab and The Postal Service did write Such Great Heights. Good Morning!!

* ps and it's all class over at The Boston Pops!

No comments: